About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged battle axe with a bee in her bonnet about nothing in particular. Wipe your feet before you come in and keep them off of my coffee table. And, of course, you kids get the hell off of my lawn.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

WOW! ABBYSNANA DISSES POPPY'S "PACKAGE"!!!

I saw a post AN made about my video series on HT’s blog, telling him she had the “real story” on her blog and decided to check it out. What I saw…well it blew my mind! Here are the key points she made that absolutely shocked me once I did a little research:

…I actually kidnapped CLH and J and drugged them and reprogrammed their mind into thinking it was actually the other two that were kidnapped. They were wrong to assume I had the balls of the CCC mods when in fact, while I held them captive, I actually proceeded to go into their homes and steal the balls of their significant others, only to find out they were already gone!

…I had to drug them again and finally gave the balls to Pesty to deliver back to their poor clueless spouses who had been doing the dishes, scubbing their toilets and mopping the floors while their "wives" spent all their time on the computer trying to be noticed by someone, anyone that would listen to their outlandish tales of someone trying to "impersonate" them or AN trying to "take over the Male Members of the CCC"...silly ladies.

…when J and CLH realize their spouses are real men again and insist that their wives start acting their ages and concentrate on more important stuff like running the family household instead of their mouths...


So basically what AN is saying here is that the more time a woman spends posting on internet blogs and forums, the more likely that her significant other has lost his balls!

So I decided check the numbers…

Today at 1:10 p.m. on the CCC, the number stats for posting are as follows for myself, Jules and AN:

Me: 80

Jules: 57

Abbysnana: 351

Wow! It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that, by her own standard of “time spent posting on internet forum/blogs by wife = likelihood of husband being ball-less,” Poppy must be significantly lacking in the “package” department! I’m really shocked, folks, that AN would post such a thing on the internet. Poor Poppy! The shame, the humiliation, the violation of trust! AN has dealt out some pretty low blows before, but never in my wildest dreams could I imagine that she would turn on Poppy like that! Poor guy. He has my sympathy.

5 comments:

  1. Just be a good loser Cindi. :)

    *Abbysnana*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...let's see...

    I've created three videos that have gotten lots of kind compliments. I've never been caught trying to pass off someone else's writing as my own. I’ve never been banned from a forum. I’ve never been warned by a site administrator about attempting to shame other posters on the site because I didn’t get donations to my cause. I’m not so insecure about my looks that I desperately and persistently try to convince others that I’m “sexy.” I actually know how to properly use punctuation marks. I can spell. I just took the pathetic “logic” you tried to use to insult Jules and me and clearly demonstrated how that “logic” more appropriately applied to you than to anyone else.

    Just a suggestion, NA - perhaps you should dust off the old dictionary and reacquaint yourself with the definition of the word “loser.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just who are you trying to convince Cindi, me..or yourself. lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have to do any convincing. The facts speak for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Cindi they do. The most fascinating fact I've ran across is that there is some poor, pathetic individual out there obsessed to the point of creating blogs and even a new supposedly rival forum all because she got her little feelings hurt by a group of reasonable people who wish she would just go away.

    Saddest part is that those who supposedly love her just indulge this sad little obsession instead of doing what any good family would - commit her.

    ReplyDelete