About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged battle axe with a bee in her bonnet about nothing in particular. Wipe your feet before you come in and keep them off of my coffee table. And, of course, you kids get the hell off of my lawn.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17th - International Pork Butt Day!

Happy February 17th - AKA "International Pork Butt Day!"



Pork butt - the supreme sweetmeat of the swine.  In honor of February 17th, "International Pork Butt Day" the Crazy Neighbor Lady blog is proud to present a decadently delectable menu of pork butt recipes.  

Roast your pork butt!  Barbecue it!  Smoke it!  The possibilities are ENDless!  

Hooray and hallelujah for the heavenly gift of the haunches of the swine! 

How do YOU prefer it?

Roasted Pork Butt Recipe:

Barbecue Pork Butt Recipe:

Smoked Pork Butt Recipe:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/smoked-pork-butt/

*The Crazy Neighbor Lady Blog would also like to wish fellow local blogger *AN* a very Happy Birthday - lucky gal!  Enjoy a thick, steamy slab of pork butt - our treat!

5 comments:

  1. You said, "decadently," lol.

    Another fine offering, crazyneighborlady!

    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, not sure I could eat any pork butt after seeing the pic! Ewwww. Looks like G was having a lot of (sick) fun though.

    And ole AN didn't bother to wish me a Happy Birthday, so I won't waste my breath saying it to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I'm ready to hire someone to gun her down, you come up with something that puts it all in perspective, and I am saved from a future of satisfied incarceration. Thank you, your humor never lets me down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Lisa, just how many threatening messages to yourself do you intend to post this time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take the number of compliment-filled messages she sends herself and subtract two.

    ReplyDelete