About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged battle axe with a bee in her bonnet about nothing in particular. Wipe your feet before you come in and keep them off of my coffee table. And, of course, you kids get the hell off of my lawn.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

What Is This World Coming To?

A "big tent" republican has concerns about racial diversity on CSPAN.

"The next thing you know, they'll want to swim in the same swimming pools, drink from the same drinking fountains and eat in the same restaurants as us!"

4 comments:

  1. Goliath is rendered speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HT, you are a very naughty boy. (hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it was the Big Q, he was just doing a public service by reminding everyone they need to call in on the "RIGHT" line, and not on the "RIGHT" line.

    And I'd like to thank him for his service!!

    ReplyDelete