About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged battle axe with a bee in her bonnet about nothing in particular. Wipe your feet before you come in and keep them off of my coffee table. And, of course, you kids get the hell off of my lawn.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

R.I.P. Professor

I've been informed that the CCC's Professor (Professor02) passed away Sunday morning, April 22, 2012.

I didn't know his real name, but I talked to him on the phone a couple of times and met him once, briefly, in real life (as "The Professor").  He was a hoot and his wife seemed like a real sweetheart.  Sad day for the Chatter. He will surely be missed.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Cindi. I know I will miss the Professor. You're right, he was a hoot, but he was also an intelligent, kind and level-headed man. It was probably that level head of his that made him the perfect partner for crazy ole me on the Chatter. I could always count on him to calm me down and make me smile when I got too upset or aggravated with Chatter stuff!

    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. His name was Buddy Coats. Here is his obit.

    http://newsandtribune.com/obituaries/x1344828422/Clarence-Charles-Buddy-Coats-Jr

    Sad to hear that he died.

    ReplyDelete