About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged battle axe with a bee in her bonnet about nothing in particular. Wipe your feet before you come in and keep them off of my coffee table. And, of course, you kids get the hell off of my lawn.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bat-Blog The Winner!!!!!

Anonymous Gadflies Grumble

The Goliathandwimmens "Best Blog Summer 2011" poll closed early this morning.  In a hard fought, down-to-the-wire race, the Bat-Blog has defeated all other contenders, leaving them in the dust in the final moments with a huge surge in votes, giving him a 36 vote margin above the nearest contestant at the end.  

Comments have been made, anonymously, accusing HT of cheating, but, as the owner of one of the blogs entered in the contest, I have no such doubts about the integrity of either Goliath's poll or HT.  As a previous Goliathandwimmens Award Winner (Best Internet Gag Summer 2010), I know firsthand how that green-eyed monster, jealousy, can lead others to spew spurious claims of cheating or favoritism.  Don't let their bitterness ruin even one second of your well earned accolades, HT.

Congratulations, my friend - you're a winner!


No comments:

Post a Comment