About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged battle axe with a bee in her bonnet about nothing in particular. Wipe your feet before you come in and keep them off of my coffee table. And, of course, you kids get the hell off of my lawn.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

!!!!!JACKPOT!!!!!

Mr. Mark Pavey, who campaigned on the promise "pinkie-swear," that he would always take the ethical path where his wife, who is employed by the school system, was concerned (and then promptly didn't), has been elected as the new VP of the School Board.

When asked if this might mean more "training" time for her in Florida, Mrs. Pavey replied, "Florida!  Pfft!  That's SO last year! I figure if my husband can manage to "save" the school system money by cutting, for example, unneeded and unnecessary janitorial positions, I should be able to embark on some "training junkets" to The Hamptons - after all, that's where the "smart set" goes!*

Mr. Pavey added, "Honey, all those trips I promised you for all those years...well, pack your bags, baby!  The suckers taxpayers of this county will be more than happy to send you to all the vacation beaches "training seminars" necessary to ensure that the little gravytrains students at our personal travel fund schools are provided with the most well traveled trained staff possible."*

So congrats, you two!  I'm sure you'll always do what's best for the Pavey family students!  And Mark, don't you mind all those suckers voters who are having second thoughts about your integrity - after all, integrity doesn't pay the travel expenses, does it?

UPDATE:  For the sake of readers who may not be intellectually gifted enough to recognize obvious satire, I have added a disclaimer:

* = Not intended to be a factual statement

Jackpot
pietro lombardi jackpot pictures

4 comments:

  1. Well, Ms. Loohoo, I must say, the News and Tribune just doesn't provide up-to-the-minute news with this quality of quotes and photos. This is certainly a scoop. I see a Pulitzer in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. LooHoo, this is Connie Pavey. You should talk with Mark & I to get the full story before you say such untrue things. Your grudge against a family member of mine is not a good reason to say ugly things about good people. I would be happy to answer any & all of your questions as well as Mark would. Feel free to call us at 256-3029. Connie Pavey (graduate of GCCS schools, 25 yr employee of GCCS schools, wife, mom & grandma)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this was seriously tacky, even for you CLH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Connie - I will NEVER call you or try to contact you in any way, shape or form. It will NEVER happen.

    For one thing, there's no way to be sure that, "you" are really "you." Your relative has a long, consistent and repeatedly exposed history of sock puppetry, so "you" might just be nothing more than another one of her sock puppets, for all anyone knows.

    Secondly, after observing the depths your relative and certain friends of hers are willing to sink to in order to "punish" those they disagree with, there's NO WAY I'd open myself to any kind of bogus charges of harassment, stalking, etc., (although I can say with full confidence that if any of them decided to contact MY boss to “rat me out” for commenting on forums during work hours, they’d be shit out of luck and loudly laughed at all the way home).

    I don't need you or your husband to answer any questions about the Florida trip vote. I read with my own eyes his promise on the CCC when he was campaigning that he would abstain from any votes that directly and specifically involved you...and I watched the video of that vote where he flagrantly and unscrupulously broke that promise. I also saw the smug little grin that ran briefly across his face after the vote was taken. I believed his campaign promise and voted for him. He lied. And so, like any other elected official, he'll have to suffer the heat from constituents for proving himself to be ethically bankrupt by lying and breaking his promise…as will you, as his wife, who also happens to be an employee of the school system and, therefore, paid with my tax dollars.

    ReplyDelete