About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged battle axe with a bee in her bonnet about nothing in particular. Wipe your feet before you come in and keep them off of my coffee table. And, of course, you kids get the hell off of my lawn.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nana Covers Her Ass (Tri-State Textile Mills Depleted of Inventory!)




Life has been VERY full for me lately with my two jobs and a few unexpected problems and illnesses suffered by family members, friends and one of my dogs, so I haven't had much time lately to do anything but quickly scan the local forums and blogs, but a couple of things caught my attention in the last forty eight hours that I had been meaning to address.  

On the CCC, Kelley had posted about the hit-and-run damage to her little green Neon car.  Nana had subsequently posted on her forum, under the thread titled "Kelley," a picture of a little green car with obvious crash-related damage, accompanied by the words, "Karma is a Beyotch!"   But she must have decided, for some reason, that her little, "victory dance/stomp," wasn't quite appropriate, so she deleted it.  Poof!  In fact, it appears that she has deleted the entire topic!  

Oh my.

Try as I might, I can only think of two reasons for Nana to take such a drastic action:

1.  She realizes, somewhat belatedly, as usual, that she has yet again made a complete and total ass of herself by publicly crowing, cawing and cackling about the misfortune of an internet opponent, regardless of the fact that such misfortune likely has had a very negative impact upon innocent family members of said opponent, including innocent children - which doesn't really do much for Nana's supposed and continually self-ballyhooed stance of being all about, "protecting the children."  

2.  The picture she posted was an actual picture of Kelley's car after the hit-and-run damage.  This would lead one to speculate, of course, how Nana would come to have possession of such a picture, since I can't seem to find any instance of Kelley posting a picture of the damage her car sustained in the incident.  

I really can't seem to come up with any other reasons why Nana might scrub her post.  

If any of my readers have any other theories, I'd love to hear them.  Inquiring minds want to know!

P.S. 

Nana, if you truly believe in Karma and you truly think that Kelley is suffering from the wrath of that "Beyotch," does that mean that you also believe that YOU have personally suffered her "wrath," as well, as demonstrated by the fact that your son has such a serious, life-long, life-threatening illness?  

Just something to think about.



13 comments:

  1. Yes, I saw her post about Kelley and the picture of the car too. It does make one wonder how she got the picture --- does she have a contact on the police force? did she have a white pick-up truck drive past Kelley's house and take a picture for her? or perhaps it was one of her family members who wrecked Kelley's car. hmmmmm, verrry interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I might have to re-think my immediate response - and then decided, "what the hell," so here it is...


    Nana's "Immediate Response Team (IRT)," is, of course, all over this...

    "I am going to respond to this complete lack of stupidity on your part..."

    http://all-counties-chatter.986953.n3.nabble.com/Response-to-Cindiloohoo-td3042209.html

    Thanks, Nana, for the compliment...and for being a big enough person to admit that I possess a, "complete LACK of stupidity."

    I had no idea you held such a high opinion of me.

    I'm just terribly sorry to say, unfortunately, that I can't say the same about you.

    And whatever "problems" you're running into as far as commenting here...your "tribe" doesn't seem to have any problems with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "tribe" --- that's a good one Cindi. Way to go -- great description!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Cindi "snort" "snort" good one..duh. Idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have missed something somewhere along the line. Did something happen between her and Kelley? I have looked back and tried to figure it out but can't. The only thing I can come up with is jealousy. Kelley is a young, attractive, articulate woman. AN's life is miserable according to her descriptions. Is she just plain jealous of Kelley? Why else would she be so cruel? One minute she is acting all hurt because we don't give her the sympathy she thinks she deserves. The next minute she goes right back to her sick, demented remarks. Jealousy makes her act just plain awful. Considering all the bad things she says happened in the lives of her sisters and her daughter I wouldn't think she would want to toss around "karma" too lightly. Poor, sad, jealous woman. I will pray for her poor pathetic soul tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea, that must be it. She is just jealous of a young, attractive, articulate woman like Kelley. She totally wants to have a loveless marriage, weak chin, buck teeth and fat ass. You are right...I would be jealous too!!!! I know AN, she is one of the happiest people I know. I would give anything to have the loving marriage she has and the confidence she exudes. She is a fighter and has overcome many obstacles in her life, you should be so awesome. WINNING.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA you are so funny girl!!!!!! I don't think you want to discuss people with LARGE asses do you. THINK about it first!!! I won't say more right now BUT I just don't think you want to go there! It seems like I remember An or someone complaining about how little her hubby's package is. Didn't sound like she was all that happy to me. I think that is also very cruel... Her hubby cannot help it if he has a little package. As far as a weak chin and buck teeth, you must be cross eyed!!!! HA HA HA you funny girl. I am bored with you now so I am off to bed to say prayers for my friends and all the nice people I know. Sleep well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A large ass and a FAT ass are two different things. There is nothing wrong with a nice large ass, in can be very sexy. But a FAT ass, or should I say (flat) ass, that is another story little lady. There is another thing that is NONE of your business, how big AN's husbands "package" is, I am sure she has NO complaints, bet you can't say the same if your husband even touches your old skank ass any longer. Yes, head off to bed now, if your husband isn't already asleep he will pretend like he is so he doesn't have to kiss your FAT ass goodnight. ta ta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Potty mouth!!!!!!!! Quote the Bible on that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perhaps you need something explained to your small mind. I have never quoted the bible on this blog or any other. I also do not criticize those who do. I am not so high and mighty that I think if someone curses or says something mean that they cannot possibly be a christian. I suppose as long as we are all living in these human bodies we are going to fight human emotions. I also have a real hard time swallowing this bull about Cindi not allowing "such filth" on her blog, I have seen some of her own writings and they would make a sailor blush. I would guess you are about as crude. Now, as the poster above said, this nonsense as run its course and I would like to give Ms. Cindi some good advice, stop the obsession with AN and and her forum and find new subjects, it makes you look inadequate when the only thing you ever focus on is your competition. Or maybe that is the problem, you know you can NEVER compete with her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "I have seen some of her own writings and they would make a sailor blush."

    Really? My memory must not be as sharp as it used to be. I usually prefer to be much more subtle (or “suttle,” as AN would spell it). I saw that another poster called me the “Queen of Trash Mouths.” Seriously, I’m stumped here. I will use a minor curse word here and there, of course, but no full-on fusillades of foul language that I can recall. Could you provide some specific examples? Perhaps provide a link to my alleged trash-talking curse-fests? Because I’m pretty sure that I haven’t called anyone “ho,” “skank,” “beyotch, biotch, bitch,” “twat,” or anything like that.

    But Nana has. Many times. I’ve often wondered if it’s because her vocabulary is actually very limited, perhaps due to a learning disability or some type of cognitive impairment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cindi cindi, you really need to stop and think about what you say and put in print. Thanks to AN and her forum, here are just a few of your mild writings:

    "And you have no idea what an ignorant, arrogant, presumptuous, moronic statement that was."

    "I do and say what I think is right and let the chips fall where they may, whether it makes me appear to be “classy” or not."

    "Honestly, if you can’t understand that, well, either you’re being intellectually dishonest or you’re intellectually challenged."

    "Just so you can get some kind of pissant bully satisfaction of harassing people you don't agree with? That's pretty pathetic. It sounds like YOU are actually the childish and craven troll. Have a nice day, or, what jerks like you REALLY mean when you say that - Kiss My Ass!"

    "How does it feel to have your ass whooped by a bunch of fruit flies?"

    "I swear, I've never seen such a bunch of piss-poor, titty-baby sore losers in my life!"

    "The rest of us are laughing our asses off at your whiney ass baby tantrums."

    You justify your past behavior with the lame excuse that you NEVER use the words, whore, skank, ho, twat...really now...you are full of it tonight dear cindi.

    A bad word is a bad word, one is no worse than the other. You are grasping at straws here trying to convince anyone who will listen that you are somehow better or more classier than AN...you are wasting your time. You have been on the world wide web for a long time and I am sure more of this "classy Cindi" can be found.

    By the way, if I read correctly wasn't most of these harsh statements made to Happycat, you know your fellow chattershit. I mean..chick.

    Good day cindi

    ReplyDelete