About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged battle axe with a bee in her bonnet about nothing in particular. Wipe your feet before you come in and keep them off of my coffee table. And, of course, you kids get the hell off of my lawn.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bullshit and Boulders of Salt

As I was reading AN’s forum recently I came across a post she made about someone in a white truck stopping in front of her house and snapping a photo.  A huge amount of frenzied speculation and hand-wringing ensued about the possible nefarious intentions of that individual, and I have to admit that if my son were still a small boy it would make me a bit nervous, as well, so my first instinct was to be sympathetic…

however…

“Well, I did everything I could to delete this forum but for some reason it wouldn't work.  I even emailed nabble and never got a response. My husband is the only reason this forum is back up, he insisted that I cannot let others stop me from doing what I love. 

I do ask you to put yourself in my place.  I have a nine year old son who loves playing outside.  If the creep in the white truck was trying to intimidate me, he won. Not because he scared me, but because my son is more important to me than anything in this world and I didn't know what this person's intentions were.  I don't know how bad someone may want to win this election or what kind of people follow this person.  I do not know what they are capable of?  I do know that on my blog someone wished me dead, so put yourself in my place. 

Hashing ideas back and forth and stating opinions and being silly on forums is one thing, but when it comes to intimidation and death wishes that is when it is crossing the line.  I don't know why my forum and blog seems to be so intimidating to some but they need to realize it is just words and only is seen by a few people, so chill.  If you are suppose to be Mayor, it will happen.”

Let’s see…she asks us to put ourselves in her place.  Okay, Nana, I will.  If I had real concerns about the safety of my child because I thought someone who disagreed with my internet activities was actually stalking me, I’d put the safety of my child FIRST, as would anyone whose child was,  "more important to me than anything else in the world."

But what does Nana do?  Well, at first she claims she “tries” to delete her blog, but for some reason she can’t.  Really?

I call bullshit.  Even if she couldn’t delete her blog (riiiiight), she could have kept it as a registered-comment-only site in an attempt to defuse the situation and shield her family from possible harm from an alleged "stalker."  But she didn’t, did she?

And she says that the only reason the forum is back up is because her husband (and father of the little boy whose safety is possibly threatened) insisted that she couldn’t let others stop her from doing what she loves.  So she’s basically saying that the father of her child is more concerned with her love of being able to spout off on the internet rather than love and concern for the safety of their little boy.  Really?  What kind of father acts like that?  You can bet your bottom dollar if my husband expressed as a priority my blog/forum activities above the safety of our child he would very soon be my EX husband.

So I call bullshit – because it reeks of it.  And it seems clear to me that everything Nana says should be taken with not just a grain, but a BOULDER of salt. 

And one more little thing about her post that reeks…of complete hypocrisy:

“Hashing ideas back and forth and stating opinions and being silly on forums is one thing, but when it comes to intimidation and death wishes that is when it is crossing the line.”

Really, Nana?  You mean like this?

“Oooo... the CCC has got my blood boiling. Cindiloohoo better watch her back. I do not think they understand who they are messing with. Since I am no longer welcome on the Chatter I still like to stop by and watch what goes on. It makes me sick that GG can't get Cindiloo's titty out of her mouth long enough to act like a moderator. It sickens me the things they allow to go on. Cynthia seems like such a nice person, I wouldn't mind doing lunch with her. Cindiloo is able to badger her and belittle her, makes me sick. How can someone be so evil and down on themselves? She is so eager to bring everyone down to her level. 

She needs to back off. She has ticked me off and the claws are out now. I am a mom in attack mode. It cracks me up that the CCC thinks they are so high and mighty, picking and choosing who is allowed to post whatever they want. If things continue I will take them down in an instant. They think they have good IT people? They ain't seen nothing yet. CCC and the sad collection of losers you call followers.... you have been warned.”

And Nana’s attempt to rationalize and minimize this blatant threat was to simply say:

“I only allowed my daughter to post "better watch your back" because I know she didn't mean any physical violence.  She was teasing about being more computer literate and bringing the Chatter down, nothing serious though.”

Really, Nana?  Because your sweet, gentle daughter has also posted her violent fantasies about blasting people with a sawed-off shotgun on your forum.  Is THAT what's supposed to convince me that there couldn't possibly be a "serious" threat to me or others from members of your "tribe," who have repeatedly posted their unhinged fantasies of violence towards people they disagree with on your sites and others, including mine?

Bullshit and Boulders of Salt.


15 comments:

  1. Do you feel better now? Are you all proud of yourself because of your sick fascination with my life? You have major problems lady. You are as unstable as they come. I noticed from long ago that you were very cold and evil and nothing has changed. Keep entertaining yourself and your two friends. Have a nice life. You make me ill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing, Cindi, while I am still here, have you ever noticed just how much your blog is dedicated to discussing me? If you really truly believe that me and my family are as violent as you are claiming, then maybe you should seriously consider focusing on another subject, just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I imagine you do feel a bit queasy right now. It's a common side affect of producing such a copious amount of bullshit.

    There's a cure for your illness, Nana, but the ugly truth about yourself can be quite a bitter pill to swallow, can't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's you and your tribe who habitually post comments pertaining to violent wishes or intent towards others, Nana, not me. The evidence is there for anyone with eyes to see. That's why I don't delete comments from my blog.

    As far as me focusing on something else, you are simply a comedy gold mine - why shouldn't I take optimal advantage of such a rich natural resource?

    And I simply have no fear of you. There's nothing you or your tribe can do to me, i.e., no boss to report me to for being on the internet at work so that I'll be in danger of losing my job and ability to support my family (you people really are the lowest of the low). There are no small children living in my home and I'm just as capable of defending myself as any of you.

    You put yourself out there in the blogosphere, and have certainly had no problem trashing others in the most low-brow and disgusting ways possible, so my suggestion to you is "don't dish it out if you can't take it."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not trembling Cindi and I don't focus my blog posts about you. It is your blog, do as you wish, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post, Cindi, and I'm particularly impressed with your use of alliteration in your title and theme and how well you got back to that theme at the end of your essay. Fine literary contribution here. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelley, if you were not so pathetically predictable, I might feel sorry for you, but...you just make me giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent post Cindi. You certainly exposed AN for what she is, a liar and a deceiver.

    About being a deceiver, if you would post it on the CCC, I'll supply you with the eight screen names that she uses on the ACC. Solid information that I received from a hacker friend of mine.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol...go for it...Donna...or Mike????lmao! Did you mean Slacker..or Hacker!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd say Abbysnana got you that time, Mike!! LOSER

    Cindi, you keep impressing Kelley now with those, fine essays, ya hear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. To clarify, the Donna who posted above is NOT the Donna who is also known as GrumpyGranny and Butterfly. There was a Donna who used to post on AN's blog, this Donna could be her, I guess, but IT IS NOT ME!

    To clarify, I don't know what screen names Lisa may use other than AN, and I don't care. What she does with her blog/forum does't matter to me unless it concerns me or the Chatter.

    To clarify, I don't know any hackers, if you mean compter hackers. No hacker friends, no hacker acquaintances. Don't need any, no interest in any info I can't find myself through research.

    AN and I have had our go-arounds; and I have flat told her I liked Lisa, but did't much like AN, but she also knows I've never called her a liar or deceiver.

    Continue to comment as Donna, whoever you are, but don't try to pass yourself as Donna/GrumpyGranny/Butterfly because I will respond with the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry about last post, used wife signin.

    Want a demo of truth?

    Ok hang on

    ReplyDelete
  13. You tell "him", DonnaDale!!

    Ok, Mike, we're waiting! Where's your demo of truth??

    Oh that's right, you don't know what telling the truth is!!

    We're hangin on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like Cindi is not interested so I'll sell my info to someone else.

    As far as the rest of you jerks that responded to my offer, I didn't address any of you so take your comments and stick them.

    Texas lawman, that is a joke and so are you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We're SURE you had some "REALLY IMPORTANT" information???

    Well, dude, if you want me to stick it, you are going to have to pull it out of your own *** first!

    Sorry, but the joke is on YOU, this time!!

    ReplyDelete