About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged battle axe with a bee in her bonnet about nothing in particular. Wipe your feet before you come in and keep them off of my coffee table. And, of course, you kids get the hell off of my lawn.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

While Nana Slept


Heads up, Nana. You might want to exert a little more control over your tribe's comments, even if it means staying up 24/7.

Some of us readers get up early in the morning and we check the local forums and blogs as we have our morning coffee. And some of us know how to obtain a screen capture, so even if something is deleted later, we have a record of it - which can, as I understand it, be verified with ISP logs.  I've managed to obtain quite a few interesting screen captures from your blog and forum over the past several months, but this one - well, it was in a class all its own.

That Cynthia! (@Apr 13, 2011; 01:40am - now deleted) She's quite the Christian, isn't she?

I'm not going to post the screen capture I got at 6:24 a.m., which was deleted by 7:00 a.m. when I next checked, but I think the local person who was being called,

"…possibly a killer, of one little boy named, Kyron Horman from Portland, OR."

might want to see it.

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. As a matter of fact you are correct Cindi, that was an uncalled for comment and as soon as I awoke and saw it I deleted it. Not only that, I emailed the poster and told them that I deleted it and why. I do not condone posts like that and I was on it as quickly as I could be. I am not sure if I should be shocked or flattered that you keep such a close eye on my forum and blog but in this case I thank you for not pasting it because I found it to be very offensive. So from one blogger to another, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindi,
    Surprisingly adult reponse from your nemesis. Full moon today?

    Please, if you have some spare time, get one of those there screen captures on the claims I posted a blog comment, too, and the patently false claim there is proof due to an IP address.
    If the blogger in question isn't flat-out lying - which has happened before - she's at least confused about the identity of visitors to her site. Though I realize Jesus would be disappointed in me for it, I just have no tolerance for liars, and if someone is asserting something is absolutely, factually true, when they really don't know, which is obvious since they're wrong, that's pretty close to lying.

    BTW, Cindi and HC, you should both be happy to note a certain logo does seem to have been removed.

    Happy Tiara Wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi, I was responding to you and you are the only one I will respond to since it is your blog. I removed the t-shirt logo, not because I was forced to, blogger actually gave me a choice because they could find no legal reason for me not to use it. I chose to take the high road and since it seem to be upsetting "Happy"cat so much I removed it and replaced it with what I found to be an appropriate picture. As far as the comments from one of your Chatter Chicks I refuse to respond to an insignificant liar. At least when I do something, I own it. Have a wonderful Thunder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoohoo! I'm finally being ignored. That's way better than having someone go on and on about standing near me once.
    It's also a convenient way of avoiding something when you've made a bold, false statement that can be proven untrue. If someone has 'proof' of a lie, I suggest they share it.

    ReplyDelete