About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged battle axe with a bee in her bonnet about nothing in particular. Wipe your feet before you come in and keep them off of my coffee table. And, of course, you kids get the hell off of my lawn.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

wHACKED!!!



In a monumentally shocking and completely coincidental turn of events that a blind man couldn’t see coming a mile away, Nana is now claiming that her e-mail account has been hacked.  Naturally, she’s naming, “Mike,” as the prime suspect and casting aspersions upon me, as well, because of what he posted on my blog about a hacker he knows having evidence of her multiple sock puppet screen names (which, as I said, is really, really old news). 

Now, as far as I know, it doesn’t take a hacker to find out if someone is using sock accounts to comment on blogs or forums – the administrator of the sites can see the IP address, so if someone is trying to make multiple sock accounts the administrator can see that and ban them.  Sometimes the puppeteer has so many socks that he/she forgets who he/she is “supposed” to be when commenting, so sharp-eyed people can spot it and bust them (as has been the case several times with Nana’s socks), so there doesn’t have to be any hacking involved to find out if someone is using multiple screen names.

Let me make something perfectly clear, though.  I do NOT condone hacking somebody’s e-mail account and if I ever found out that anyone had done so I would report them myself.  “Mike,” just recently showed up and started commenting on my blog and I have no idea if he’s just blowing smoke about knowing a hacker or not, but I don’t support that kind of behavior at all. 

However, as far as Nana’s claim that her e-mail account has been hacked – as I’ve noted, it’s usually best to take anything Nana says with a boulder of salt – and perhaps in some cases a with a mountain of salt.   

13 comments:

  1. I agree Cindy, stealing someone's E-mail account is really crossing the line. I enjoy exposing deceivers and liars, but thats as far as I will let it go. As for Nana, if she did lose her E-mail account, it shouldn't hurt her too much as she has about 20 other ones she can use. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww. You called me sharp-eyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that Nana said she was taking the high road by on her own removing Happycat's drawing from her blog. Well Mark told me that she was going to lose her account if she didn't remove it.

    By the way, I understand that she has also been warned about disclosing personal information about others on her blogs.

    Of course we all know that she will deny this.

    Thanks to Granny for telling Nana she wasn't welcome back on the CCC even though she promised you she would be a "good girl". We had enough of her when she was there. Good for you GG.

    If anyone is interested in seeing evidence of Nana's many screen names and meeting the other ACC members, click on the following link or copy it to your browser.

    http://MikeSeesitAll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hacking is illegal!!!!!!!, and you, mike have proven nothing. Chris- Keltec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike, I'm curious about something. Where did you get the info that AN promised me she would be a "good girl" if I let her back on the Chatter? I have to tell you your informant was wrong; AN made no promises of any kind and the words "good girl" were not mentioned. I have to wonder how much more info your informant may have gotten wrong.

    I would appreciate it if you would verify your rumors before posting them as fact or truth, particularly anything that is MY business and has nothing to do with you.

    You seem to want to give the impression that you know me, perhaps that we a friends. Not true. I don't know you or who you are; as a matter of fact I doubt your name is even Mike.

    Donna/GrumpyGranny/GG/Butterfly
    AND
    DonnaDale

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had a thought! Perhaps Mike is another of AN's aliases! LOL Just kidding :) Mike couldn't be AN because then he (she?) would know she (he?) didn't make any promises to me...

    Ok, I'm confused now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindi, I hope you don't mind using your blogpage to inform your readers about the lies and deceptions we have been subject to.

    Just a footnote for everyone, especially HappyCat, The proof that Nana didn't "take the high road", but was forced to has been posted on mikeseesitall.blogspot.com .Just another lie exposed.If Nana always was truthful, I wouldn't have anything to do and Mark would get bored.

    Thanks
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  8. I trust you didn't do anything illegal to get your info Mike. It makes for some very interesting reading. As long as it wasn't illegal...you are awesome!!!!!!!!
    overit

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome to post here anytime, Mike. Like overit said, though, I hope you're not doing anything that could get you into trouble - it's really not worth it. That said, you've gained quite a few fans, whether you realize it or not, and your blog is certainly interesting and entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Mike, should I now tell them who you really are now, or should I go ahead and let you continue to make complete fools out of them? You are a sick bastard and I hope you rot in hell. I mean every single word of that too. You Betcha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just read Mikes blog. AN has 21 different screen names. That's way more than I ever imagined. We all knew that she is ill and using multiple on-line personalities but damn! AN you should find help. Find someone that is sane that you can trust and ask their opinion about what you are doing. Anyone that is honest will tell you that this is sick. The things that you do, the things you have done to others and the things that you post are way far over the top. Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool, now tell me how that blog proved I have 21 different screen names? I am waiting..... I see my members names and their emails (am I missing something?) The only sick people are the ones who are obsessed with me and my forum and blog. The ones who couldn't wait to chase me over on Goliath's forum. Just think, if I wasn't so intimidating to certain people, you would simply ignore me, but you can't..can you. lol I will continue as always on my forum and blog, and what makes it even more fun, is the fact that I will continue to irritate the shit out of all of you. lolololol ta ta.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous above is really on to something concerning Nana's mental health, and it seems Mike's revelations are making her increasingly unstable. How many curse words has she used online today compared to a week ago?

    So, we all know she's been using multiple accounts and lied about getting in trouble with blogger over her theft of someone else's protected image. The only question really remaining is whether she is just a vindictive sociopath that knows she is using these other identities to try to harm others, or is she so truly insane that she thinks she has her own personal fan club and that it's "perfectly healthy, perfectly normal" as they used to say on Dr. Drew to spend so much time trying to hurt others who want nothing to do with her?

    What do you guys think?

    Of course, AN's opinion isn't being asked for. I don't have a boulder of salt available nor any tolerance for bullshit, and, if she's as crazy as she looks, we can't really look to her for a sane answer anyway.

    ReplyDelete