About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm a middle aged battle axe with a bee in her bonnet about nothing in particular. Wipe your feet before you come in and keep them off of my coffee table. And, of course, you kids get the hell off of my lawn.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Socks 'n' Stuff



A couple of comments were left on my recent “Bullshit and Boulders of Salt” post by a person named “Mike (and/or Donna)” that were very interesting…and left everyone in suspense!

Donna said...
Excellent post Cindi. You certainly exposed AN for what she is, a liar and a deceiver.

About being a deceiver, if you would post it on the CCC, I'll supply you with the eight screen names that she uses on the ACC. Solid information that I received from a hacker friend of mine.

Mike

Mike said...
Sorry about last post, used wife signin.

Want a demo of truth?

Ok hang on

Mike, I appreciate the offer, really, but everyone pretty much knows about Nana’s various and sundry “sock puppet” screen names up to this point, so it's basically old news.

What everyone would REALLY like to know is what are her NEXT eight screen names going to be?  Perhaps she would appreciate some suggestions, and I encourage everyone to pitch in and help by listing theirs – in the spirit of neighborly goodwill.

My suggestion:

I think she should go for a unified theme for the next batch - something like:

Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Dopey...and Snowdrift Snooki (in honor of her idol, Sarah Palin). 

She could accomplish a lot with this list of sock puppet screen names, not the least being taking a sock name that could easily be confused with someone else’s screen name that she’s had disagreements with in the past.  And this list of names is very, “cutesy,” in keeping with her blog’s, “baby nursery,” theme.  (I think it’s a win/win!)

Let’s all pitch in, like good neighbors do, and help Nana choose her next eight sock names!  Come on, kids, it’ll be fun…and it’s for a good cause - laughter - the very best medicine!

12 comments:

  1. WoW! Cindi
    It cost me a C note but I just found out today that what I reported was just the tip of the iceberg. There are way more than what I said so she don't need any more suggestions.

    Thanks to Mark for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, come on now, Mike, let's be neighborly - Nana has obviously put a lot of work into her "art of puppetry" and we should all acknowledge her creative genius and assist her in her quest for “self/selves discovery.”

    And if you paid a “C note” for common knowledge…well, my friend, someone is obviously taking advantage of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay...yet ANOTHER blog post about me...what would you do without me Cindi. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I mistakently hit "post comment" before I was ready - must be a consequence of being so tired from working two jobs now (you know what they say about us "Lazy Libs;" we'd rather let our homes go into foreclosure and our families be thrown out into the street than to actually seek out and take jobs that we consider are "beneath" us) that I posted my responding comment to Nana before I was finished - but here it is in its entirety:

    Like I've said before, Nana, you're a comedy gold mine. It's just too bad that I can't take the "fool's gold" that I've mined from you to the bank.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, laugh away Cindi, we shall see who has the last laugh. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, Cindiloohoo, just curious, why did you choose that particular screen name??

    I looked up the character, with that name from the Grinch, and I really don't see any resemblance. She just was too sweet and caring. You don't seem to quite match those characteristics.

    I bet I can guess that you were the entertainer in your family. Or possibly, the troublemaker.

    Either way, both kinds are desperate for attention.

    If it's a friend you need so badly, let me know, and I will see if there is someone out there who can be your buddy. You seem like such a sad and lonely person!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOUR QUOTE:
    "we'd rather let our homes go into foreclosure and our families be thrown out into the street than to actually seek out and take jobs that we consider are "beneath" us)"

    SHAME on you for saying that. I know some really hard working family who worked seven days a week, twelve hours a day, trying to save their home. They're job forced them to another state, and they expended all of their savings, ($50,000.00), to save their house, but could not. So they lost a home and they're savings.

    You need to get off your high-horse and thank God that it hasn't happened to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Idiot(s):

    Please be sure to place "learning all about reading comprehension and context" at the top of your "to do" list.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Cindi, your "jealousy of Abbysnana, and your childish name calling is so "unbecoming"!

    You better take your Paxil before you break out in a sweat..just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Cindi guess what!

    Nana has quite an obsession over doggies like Otis, Watchdog and Hounddog. Yup thats right, they are all Nana. She talks to dogs and herself at the same time. Her favorite though is Otis. She really gets excited over him.

    Hey, you are really getting popular. I see some more of the family is visiting you now.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. In keeping with the "nana" theme, I suggest:

    StalkerGranny, PsychoMimi, AngryMaMa and, to speak to that mannish side her pictures make so evident, PapaPanties-in-a-Wad.

    ReplyDelete